Adobe Photoshop 2021, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
Pick your perfect sky with ‘Get More Skies’:
- With the improved Sky Replacement feature, choose from additional high-quality sky presets available on the Adobe Discover website and download them for free. Import your own images in bulk.
New Transform Warp options:
- Apply more control to Bezier handles when using Transform Warp. Choose guideline options for more accurate warp transforms. Easily apply transformations inside a split warp grid.
Improved in-app Discover:
- Learn more about the new Photoshop features that are now browseable through the What’s New section in the Discover panel. Simplify your editing with more Quick Actions.
Other changes and enhancements:
- Learn more about other important Photoshop updates – Photoshop Beta program, use legacy “Export As” option, improved Neural Filters, and more resolved customer-reported issues.
- Loading an action pack crashes Photoshop.
- Unexpected warp with the Transform tool.
- Inconsistent display of multi-channel images with huge color shifts.
- Text shifts position when you update the Text layer.
- Custom RGB values in color settings aren’t behaving correctly.
- Save for Web (Legacy) removes the extension if you don’t type it while saving.
- Vector paths appear pixelated.
- Photoshop 22.0.1 does not support rvrn/rclt conditional substitutions in variable fonts.
- Clipping Japanese pathname does not save correctly when using the Japanese user interface of Photoshop.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor