It’s an old saying that misfortune never comes alone. So whether it is actually definitely hard to say. But in the case of the Apple one comes release. In any case, as practice shows, if in Cupertino and release something new, I prefer to do it in tandem with something else. And the joy to be obtained, and individual releases could not be sprayed. Here AirPods Pro, which Apple introduced an hour ago, was released simultaneously with iOS tvOS 13.2 and 13.2.
iOS 13.2 is a second functional iOS update released after iOS 13. However, in contrast to iOS, 13.1, 13.2 iOS contains not only the features that were supposed to debut in September, despite the fact that they are still the majority, but also those that were not previously announced and are exclusive for the current update. This, of course, is the technology of Deep Fusion, which will be available only to owners of iPhone 11 and 11 Pro. She deals with the fact that analyzes each pixel in the photo and improve it with software algorithms, making the less noisy and more detailed.
What’s new in iOS 13.2
- Removal tool history of calls to Siri;
- The announcement of messages with Siri;
- Support protected video HomeKit;
- Support routers HomeKit;
- Support new AirPods Pro;
- More than 70 new Emoji.
What problems are fixed in iOS 13.2
- Fixed bug where was not working autocomplete passwords in third-party applications;
- Fixed issue where keyboard was not displayed during the search;
- Fixed an issue where the repeat function notification worked incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Message display the phone number instead of a name;
- Fixed an issue that led to the discovery of the last viewed card in Contacts.
- Fixed a bug where you were not saved annotations added using the function Markup;
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of an iCloud backup;
- Improved performance when using AssistiveTouch.