Last night to download became available the seventh beta version of iOS 13. Apple departed from the usual schedule of release, which means that the OS is coming to its logical conclusion. Update, as before, you can install over the air using a special profile, or through iTunes – download the file from the official Apple website. We present to your attention a brief overview of all the changes that have been found by us in the last Assembly.
What’s new in iOS 13 beta 7
- The transparency of the folders on the desktop have been corrected;
- In the control room was updated the icon for “Dark mode”;
- In the settings of “Mail” has a new item to the blocked senders;
- Changed the principle of operation of the function “to Silence unknown callers”. Now option allows you to receive calls from your contacts list, but the recent numbers from subscribers who were offered Siri;
- In the Application a Locator has a new option “Help friends”, which allows you to quickly go to the page iCloud.com.
To discuss the innovations of the seventh beta version of iOS 13, you can in our Telegram chat.
What problems have been fixed in iOS 13 beta 7
- In the application “Locator” earned option “Notify when detected”;
- Fixed a bug that in Mail could not enter the search query;
- Resolved an issue where the “do Not disturb” is not synchronized with the Apple Watch;
- Stability improvements to voice assistant Siri;
- Improved Russian localization;
- The General system optimization, bug fixes.
See also: Experience using iOS 13. Should I install the beta?
Bugs iOS 13 beta 7
- Menu multitasking can be displayed previously closed application;
- In the operating system meet the untranslated elements;
- The data in iCloud Drive may not be correctly synced with the device;
- Search in the Notes app may not work correctly;
- In the keyboard there is still no support for Russian language mode QuickPath.