Every year the multitasking on iOS is becoming more and more sophisticated, but still not even close to desktop platforms. Mostly it is due to the fact that most of the tasks still can’t be run in the background. For example, to listen to the videos in the background, you need to either find a compatible app, or you can subscribe on YouTube, because the built-in gallery there is no such function. But just for such cases, and was coined the “Fast team.”
As you probably know, the app “Fast team” is intended for automation of various processes, the consistent implementation of which is manually impossible or at all, or requires too much time. However, with teams that represent a predefined sequence of actions, much of what seemed impossible is done in a matter of seconds.
How to listen live on iOS in the background
- To start playing the audio video from your iPhone in background, install “Quick commands” and load the team “Video in background”;
- Start the app “Quick commands”, select “Video background” in the dialog box, find the video you want to run in the background (in that order!);
- After approximately one and a half seconds to open Safari, which will be played audio of the selected video;
- Minimize the browser and verify that the audio of the video continues to play;
- To control playback in the control Point, called swipe from the top of the screen.
Read also: How fast to do a long screenshot on iOS
Despite the fact that, most likely, need to listen to the audio portion of a video, most users occurs infrequently, the possibility may come in handy at the most unexpected moment. Besides, this way you can isolate the music from videos downloaded from YouTube. How to do it, we have told the relevant material.
In addition, it is important to understand that the team plays it audio, not the video. Thus, to see what is happening by opening the tab with playback, you will not succeed. It will have to return to the gallery to find the video you need and enable it again.