Exactly one day after the release of the second beta version of iOS 12.2 for developers, Apple introduced a build for public testing. This is the second functional update of the mobile operating system from Cupertino, released since the release of iOS 12. Public version update is absolutely free and available for download to anyone whose devices have the appropriate certificate, which can be obtained absolutely for free on the Apple website.
Contrary to the initial information about the lack of new features in iOS 12.2, the second beta version of the update, however, contains several innovations, which are visible to the naked eye.
Innovations iOS 12.2 beta 2
- New animaze (shark, boar, owl and giraffe);
- A new AirPlay icon in control center;
- A new way to display battery level on the lock screen;
- Updated the animation in the control room.
Fixes iOS 12.2 beta 2
- Fixed a bug that caused the interface hang when trying to share photos;
- Fixed a graphical error that occurs in the process of changing the volume adjustment keys.
In addition to the above innovations and fixes, iOS 12.2 includes references to new products. In total to date, your computer’s operating system managed to find mention of at least five hardware and digital innovations.
What Apple will unveil at the presentation in March
- iPad 7th generation;
- iPad mini 5th generation;
- iPod Touch 7th generation;
- AirPods 2nd generation;
- Apple News Magazines.
Most likely, the release of the final version iOS 12.2 will be held in March this year. The update will present at the spring presentation that Apple holds every year, presenting a less significant but nevertheless interesting from the point of view of customers.
Updated: also released the public version of macOS 10.14.4 beta 2.