In the night of 7 to 8 November, Apple released the second beta version of iOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, tvOS 12.1.1 and the first beta watchOS 5.1.2. All updates belong to the so-called updates of the third order, and focus on correcting the bugs and flaws of the previous versions of the OS, including a minimum of functional innovations. Download updates can the owners of all compatible devices with a developer account through the air, and from the appropriate section on the official website of the company.
Most innovations, oddly enough, contains iOS 12.1.1.
Innovations iOS 12.1.1
12.1.1 iOS brings improved UI in group calls to FaceTime, changing the location of the key to add new participants to the conversation, adds the missing mode, Live Photos, and also updates the application icon Apple Watch. It now shows the clock of the fourth generation, as evidenced by a small restyling controls.
Innovations watchOS 5.1.2
watchOS 5.1.2 includes new screens with such additional elements as the application “Home”, “Mail”, “Messages”, “news” and others. All they used were hidden in the firmware is the operating system, but activated only with the release of watchOS 5.1.2.
How to install beta iOS
To install the first beta of iOS 12.1.1 on your device, you’ll need to do the following:
- To install the public beta version of iOS, go with a mobile device beta.apple.com to register
- Log in to your account Apple ID
- Accept the user agreement
- Go to the tab iOS
- Select the device you want to register in the beta program
- Download profile
- Confirm the profile installation on the device itself. When the installation is complete the device will reboot
- Now go to “Settings” — “General” — “Update ” and in the window that appears, download the update and install it.
If you wish to access beta versions of updates first, take your time. As practice has shown, often updates can withdraw the apparatus from the system, in spite of observing precautionary measures when installing them. For this reason, it is strongly recommended not to install the beta on the main device, and having for this purpose an additional gadget.